Shareit currently sits with more than 500 downloads on play store.
It shares all types of files such as photos, videos, apps etc.
It can transfer data between iOS, MacOS, Windows.
It is required to have respective client software on respective operating systems.
When sharing between iOS and Windows devices you have to choose the specific “Connect To iOS/WP” or “Connect PC”.
* Highest speed up to 20M/s.
* Also transfer apps between 2 PCs over wifi.
* Easy to use.
* No limit on file size.
* A lot of clickbait ads.
* Hard to detect other phones near you.
It is another popular file sharing app.
It claims to have a transfer speed of up to 40M/s.
Also available in 10+ languages.
One of the best features is you can create a group of 4 people (max) and share files to multiple devices.
You can also transfer files between your pc and android phone.
* Slows down the transfer speed when sending larger files.
* Sometime’s can’t detect other phones around you.
It is another popular offline app to transfer files from a pc to android.
It can do a variety of things along with file sharing.
Such as sending and receiving SMS/MMS from your PC, see device notifications, control the camera, and use other apps.
Easily backup your files from android to pc.
* The download speeds are pretty fast.
* It is available on Windows, MacOS, and Web.
* Easily find your phone if it gets lost using the web app.
* Some features require pro-access such as camera control.
This app uses wifi direct mechanism to transfer files.
So both the sender and receiver need not be on the same local network.
It setups a QR code to transfer a file from pc to android.
* You can even transfer multiple files at once.
* Pictures transferred to mobile are stored inside phone’s gallery.
* Simple and easy to use.
* You need to relax certain privacy settings to scan the QR code.
It is another best app for transferring apps from one android device to another android device.
It is a cross-platform app which you can use to transfer files between iOS, Windows phones, Windows PC, Mac, etc. and hence it is one of the best wifi file transfer apps for android.
You can also share files of various formats.
* You can create a group of 4 people and share files to all.
* You can even chat with friends without using data or internet.
* It supports streaming of videos and audio without any internet.
* A bit complicated when using it for the first time.
* Shows a lot of clickbait ads.
6.) MI Drop
It is the most lightweight app in this file transfer market and one of the best wifi file transfer apps for android.
Most importantly it is an ad-free app which is a great relief from annoying ads.
Even if your transfer gets interrupted due to any reason you can resume it afterward.
You can share all the different kinds of files.
* It has a simple and user-friendly interface.
* Send large file without any limitation.
* Doesn’t support multi-user or multi-device sharing.
* You can’t share it with your friends using iOS devices.
It is one of the fastest file transfer apps as it uses Wifi direct mechanism to transfer data.
This means there is no need to connect to the same wifi network.
It supports themes such as light, dark and AMOLED.
Data can be shared in three ways using a QR code, connecting via NFC or entering a key.
* Sharing with pc is very easy using web interface.
* Simple and easy to use interface.
* Transfer speeds can be high if you have a strong wifi connection.
* Requires you to purchase the pro version to send to multiple users, send entire folders etc.
* Annoying ads.
Some of these apps are multipurpose while some are created for dedicated purposes.
Hope you find this list useful.
Do comment down your favorite file transfer app.
So here is a list of 8 best android file transfer app from pc to mobile phone.
If you use any other app which is not covered in this post you can comment down in the comment section.