|Best Goal Setting App For Android | 2020|
#1 Habit Tracker
#2 Loop – Habit Tracker
It has basic features of a goal tracking app and that is you can set reminders for all habits or any particular habit.
It also has 4 themes in it.
* You can even sync it with your smartwatch.
* Supports cloud backup for Dropbox.
* For widgets and to export data you require PRO version.
This goal setting app turns your life into an RPG (Role Playing Game).
Just like a game when you complete a daily habit or a goal you get certain XP or points.
All you have to do is a create a mission and then set duration and certain XP for when you complete that habit.
You can further customize a habit with difficulty, urgency.
It also has basic charts to analyze how well did you perform.
* You can set custom sounds for when you complete a certain task.
* Set a custom reward when you achieve a certain goal.
It is yet another RPG based one of the best goal setting app for android.
You can set 3 different types of tasks: Dailies, Habits, and To-Dos.
You can set both positive and negative habits (you want to get rid off) and get rewarded with coins.
But if you don’t complete a task it punished you by decreasing coins or experience.
* Play it with your group of friends called as ‘Party‘.
* When you complete a goal you friends get rewarded and vice versa.
* It boosts your confidence and inspires you in the form of rewards.
* Doesn’t feature a graphical representation of habits.
* A bit complicated for initial use.
It is another community-based goal setting app.
It has basic features like graphs and charts which help you track your progress.
In the community section, you can chat with others and seek help or help others with their problems.
* You can integrate it with Fitbit.
* Provides motivation because ‘community section’.
* To set more than 5 habits you require a PRO version.
* The PRO version cost is a bit expensive for a goal setting app.
It is another best goal setting app for android through which you and your friends can create challenges and complete the task.
It also has a community section where you can interact with other community members and seek help and help others.
It also has interactive charts and graphs which helps you analyze your goals.
Also has To- Dos, Tasks along with habits and goals.
With Goalify Pro professionals can monitor their clients, students and athletes with its extensive ecosystem for coaching and study support included in the app.
* Team Gaolify releases monthly goals which you can complete and achieve rewards.
* Supports healthy competition among peers which helps motivate each other.
* It has 50 ready to use goal examples in case you are not aware of how to create goals.
* Easy to use and interactive features.
* With the free version, you can only set up to 3 goals.
This goal setting app is relatively new among others.
But doesn’t lack behind in features.
It has all the basic features like reminders, motivational images etc.
Once you perform a habit you can get rewards and unlock certain avatars and themes.
You also get cool badges for every time you perform a daily habit.
* It has pre-made programs for nutrition plans, home weight loss workouts, muscle building, learning, reading, destress & mindfulness rituals and more!
* You can also sync your data into google calendar.
* Has motivational quotes to inspire you to complete your tasks.
* ToDos, Events and Habits are all at one place.
* Clean and minimalistic design.
* You cannot share your goals with your friends.
Goal setting won’t help you achieve your goal unless you take some action.
So you can choose any app according to your need.
Like Loop is a lightweight app, while Habit Bull is good for community-based tracking and LifeRPG will give you that gamer feeling if you are more into gaming.
Hi there. My name is Saish and I am the owner of this blog. I am an aspiring web entrepreneur, tech geek, and an SEO enthusiast.