There are a lot of expensive image-editing softwares available which can do a hell lot of things but for doing something as simple as blurring an image you can do it easily in MS Paint. In this tutorial, I will teach you how to blur an image in paint in less than 30 seconds.
How to blur an image in MS Paint?
Time needed: 3 minutes.
Follow this 5 easy steps to blur an image in MS Paint:
- Right-click on the image you want to blur and hover on the Open with option and select Paint.
- In the menu bar at the top of the MS Paint you can see a Select option, just click on it and then select Rectangular selection from the dropdown menu.
- Now on the image select a rectangular area around the text or face as shown in the image below.
- Select the Resize option next to the Select option in the menu bar.
- A new window will pop up, Resize and skew.
Select the Pixels option.
Now in the horizontal tab enter any value you want. If you enter a very small then the pixels will make the image very blur but if you enter a big value then there will be a very little change in the pixel value of that image. Refer to the images below.
Make sure that you carefully pull the cutout image (see red box in below image) or else if you by mistakenly click anywhere else you might have to repeat the process again.
Horizontal pixel set to 50px
Carefully cut out the image (red box in the below image)
Now you don’t have to buy expensive software or take help from others for an as simple task as blurring an image.
I hope you liked this tutorial on how to blur an image, text or face in MS Paint.
Hi there. My name is Saish K and I am the owner of this blog.