Sometimes it is very difficult to download the files at a specific time on your android device. Therefore, if you are looking for how to schedule a download on your android phone then you are in the right place.
Here, I will show you how to schedule all your downloads on your Android phone easily without rooting your phones. The app we will be going to use is the Advanced Download Manager. So let’s first know the features of ADM.
Advanced Download Manager
Advanced Download Manager is one of the best download manager apps for android. With this app, you can download any type of file on your phone. With this app, you can also choose the folder in which you want to save the downloaded files depending on the file type.
With Advanced Download Manager you can download up to 3 files from the internet simultaneously. You can also download files in the background and also resume if it fails for any reason.
It has a very clean and user-friendly interface. You can very easily manage the downloads and sort the files depending on size, name, or type.
Features of Advanced Download Manager are:
- Over 50 million downloads and 4.5 ratings.
- You can accelerate the download by using multithreading.
- Download files in the background and resume after failure.
- You can choose if you want to download only through the internet on Wi-Fi.
- Change the maximum speed in real-time.
- Support files larger than 2-gigabyte
- Parallel download files in the queue.
How to schedule downloads with ADM on Android Phone:
- First, you need to download the Advanced Download Manager on your android phone
- In the next step, you need to add a download link on the ADM app by tapping on the + icon.
- Now, you need to pause the download once. You can pause it by clicking on the name of the file.
- After that, swipe from left to right and go to Settings and tap on Planning.
- Click on the Download files and select the Start time and Stop time on your phone.
So, guys, this is how you can schedule the downloads on any android phone using the best download manager app for Android named Advanced Download Manager.
I hope you liked my article and if you have any doubt then do comment down below.